Friday, March 7, 2008

B-O-B-B-Y-D-I-G-I-T-A-L... Digitaaaal



RZA, who might be the only member of the Wu-Tang Clan that I bother to check up on these days (okay, Method Man too.) just dropped a couple of new pieces of what I imagine are concept art and a new track on his myspace page. The track, Can't Stop Me Now, appears to be a song that was cut from 8 Diagrams. It's one of the funkier guitar tracks RZA's recorded. The song features a verse by Inspectah Deck and what sounds like a little homage to ODB's signature warble.

A new Bobby Digital album presumably called Digi Snacks is dropping sometime this year on Koch records after the Achozen project. It features a lot of RZA's little corner of the Wu-fam world, including the Black Knights, Kinetic 9, Rev. William Burke and more.


Post-it Bonus Method Man & Redman - Broken Language 2008

Great track. It's more a buzz thing or a freestyle but if these two can keep themselves sober enough to actually put out an album I'll be happy. I might just do a Wu-Tang day or something next week where I put up a bunch of rare shit.

No comments: